Friday, February 3, 2012

Look through my window...


A French Cafe in Edinburgh

Through the window of the village church in the Spey Valley


God uses some exceptional thing to lighten our load in life, to shine on our path, to help us see through the window, beyond the physical elements that sometimes darken our world, blinding us to what truly matters. For our peace of mind, He offers the beauty of nature; a soothing and timeless river, a mountain range of blue and purple, a desert blooming with color and contrast, and even a voice speaking from the pages of a good book. We gather peace to store against the day of strife.


In this time world we share with those who journey with us, there are those who love strife, who disregard and dishonor the very spirit of peace and harmony. Look through my window today and remember the words of Jesus: “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27



No comments:

Post a Comment